Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Full Days




Yes, I've been painting. These last few weeks of summer, I've been trying to pack in all of the things I wanted to accomplish all summer long. In June, I think I just crashed. It had been a crazy year-and-a-half with listing our house, all the showings we had, piano lessons all during that time, regular life, packing, and moving. In July, I started to get a little motivation. In August, I realized there wasn't much time left. I had a garage sale, and have been working on lots of projects.

Mary Kay is going well and I LOVE it. I am totally in my element when I am at a Mary Kay event or doing a party for someone. I can really see myself working this into a full time job.

Fall is my favorite season and I am so excited that it is fast approaching. I plan to get out my fall decor in the next couple of days. Jack is excited to get pumpkins!

Craig and I have decided that we are going to home school. Jack and I have started a little bit of preschool and he loves it! We were playing a game the other day and I was amazed at how many words he can read. It has been a lot of fun for him and for me. I plan to make a "school area" in our basement. I hit the jackpot at Dollar Tree the other day and found several posters, books and great ideas for our "school."

This is our last official week of summer vacation. Most of my piano students return next week. I have created a binder where I've developed a "flylady-ish" cleaning schedule, a place for our budget, my ongoing project list, menu-planning, shopping lists, and daily schedules. I plan to start utilizing it next week.

Welcome Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment