Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Will Make Time

It has been a LONG time since I last blogged. I really want to get back in the swing and try to do at least 2-3 times a week. With a baby coming, this child will look at all the posts about Jack and wonder why I didn't blog his journey. I love to read blogs and want to document what we're doing too. I think if I try to set a time each day to blog, I will do a better job.

We are doing well. We have 12 weeks left until we meet our little guy. It's gone fast and slow all at the same time. Right now, we are trying to decide on a name. I like names, and Craig likes names, but we don't like the same names. I am making my "to-do" list of all the things I would like to accomplish before the baby arrives.

We've had a little bump in the road that we were kind of anticipating, but hoping might not happen. After Friday, Craig won't have a job. We are just waiting and trusting God to see what is next. The timing definitely isn't my choosing, but it never would be. I know He wants us to trust.

I will post several pictures soon.

And so it is BACK TO BLOGGING for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment