Friday, March 18, 2011

What To Wear

I have spent hours the last few weeks working on something I love. I'm finding a new passion in an old interest. I'm going to be teaching the women's Bible Study at my church this coming Tuesday. The title of my teaching time is "True Beauty." I'm going to talk about what the Bible says about beauty, how every woman is beautiful just the way she is right now because God created her, and also how to reflect that beauty on the outside. I'm using information I learned from my mom, 4-H, workshops I attended at National "Make It With Wool Contest" in Los Angeles when I was in High School and National 4-H fashion revue in Chicago (also when I was in high school.) I do remember those things I learned years ago. I think even then, God was preparing me for something in this area.


While preparing, some REALLY exciting things have happened. To make a long story short, I have talked on the phone this week with a woman I've admired for a long time. I first learned of her and met her at a "Hearts At Home" conference. Her name is Shari Braendel. She is part of Proverbs 31 Ministries. She has the most amazing ministry. We visited on the phone last night for quite a while and I was so amazed, excited, and blessed. I still have a lot to do to get ready for Tuesday morning, but I am so excited!!!

Here's Shari at work:






No comments:

Post a Comment