Saturday, January 15, 2011

Making Progress

Somewhere along the way in November or December, I completely got off track. My house has fallen apart, I've fallen apart, and I feel totally chaotic. Not a good feeling!!! I'm trying to get it all back together. All the Christmas decor has been down for a couple weeks, but I just got all of the tubs and boxes put away this morning. I've been trying to do some deep cleaning this morning and it feels good. I'm not done, but have to quit to go to church for worship team rehearsal.

I think I've decided I'm somewhat of an "organized messy" who wants to be extremely organized. I know where everything is most of the time, but it's not all where it should be. Today I've been working on cleaning out my armoire/office so that all paperwork can be kept here.

I also need to get myself back on track. Somewhere along the way, I lost track of the no sugar-bean eating plan. I can totally tell. I have been sluggish and have gained a few pounds. UGG! What a terrible feeling. This week I HAVE to get right back on the plan.

It always seems that once I'm in a routine, it's not a big deal to stay there. Why then is it so hard to get back into a routine when you fall out of one?


No comments:

Post a Comment