Friday, December 31, 2010

Quick 2010 Wrap Up

Since I have been such a blog-slacker the last couple months, I'm going to blog a few things from the last few months to be included in 2010. I think I have a new schedule for myself starting Monday, that will include blogging first thing each morning so that I keep up.



Jack wanted to be batman or a transformer for Halloween. When we went looking at costumes the week of Halloween, he had a bad cold. We decided the Batman mask would be better because it didn't cover his whole face and he would still be able to blow his nose. :) (his idea)



Jack and Craig have had fun sorting through the supply closet at church where they store all the supplies for the trips to Guatemala. They have also been making balloon animals and hats. This is good practice for dad and loads of fun for Jack.




No comments:

Post a Comment